Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This nest...

So yeah, I moved into this quaint little place last week, and they stuck me in this school called New Trier, and let me tell ya, I’ve never seen so many chickens in a peckin’ fest. This one bird, goes by chief, he just sits in class and does nothing, just gazes out, looks like he’s lost in some sorta fog or something. There were some other feather-fluffers in the class I might just wanna keep my eye on. This one little chap who’s got this studderin’ problem, calls himself Billy, well I see him always looking this way and that, but usually he ends up staring at the little miss across the room from him, think her names Candy? Maybe? Well, anyway, this other bird, Harding, he’s got something going on in his head, that floaty voice, and flailing arms, I just wished he’d admit it, cause everyone else in the class likes to say it. But, special something gotta be said for the Teacher, who the rest of the chicks and chickettes like to call “Big Nurse” all on account that this is a sex-ed class, and she is if I heard right, a registered white skirt, though she sure don’t dress like a nurse, always in some straight flat suit, perfect up and down, ‘cept she’s got a nice set on her, which I reckon she tries to hide under those heavy suits she wears, but it doesn’t do her no good. I gotta say she’s got most of the guys in that class by the balls, they laugh and joke when she’s not there, but once she steps one of those low-heeled feet in that class, the air gets a little cold, and my little big man shrinks back inside, and I think it happens to every other rooster in there too. If the girls talk and laugh, she tells them to be more proper, sure, but if one of the guys mutters even something innocent as say a quick little dirty joke, she’s on them with that blank look, THAT LOOK, man that’s what really gets to me, that look, and that smirk she ALWAYS has, it’s not right man, someone should do something, she ain’t right, who knows maybe this bird will be the one to fly with her ; ) She’s also got herself three little teachers pets that like to tattle like a bunch of fifth graders, they also are always there, cleaning, and scoring perfect marks, I guess she needs bitches for the bitch work, funny thing is, their black, probably the only three black boys in the whole damned school, this north shore stuff is all money, I’m gonna get rich here, put don’t tell anyway lol.Well I’m off to meet candy for a little date, ^.^, can’t wait, talk to you birds later
McMurphy, OUT!

No comments: